One Year Later: America is Building Back Better
July 9, 2021
One year ago today, President Biden unveiled his plan to Build Back Better and rebuild our economy after the previous administration incompetently handled the worst pandemic in over a hundred years. Just a few short months into his administration, President Biden has already delivered on his promises, creating millions of jobs, helping struggling families get back on their feet, and bringing back a sense of normalcy.
How it started:
- CNN: Biden unveils economic plan to spur American manufacturing
- Wall Street Journal: Biden Unveils Child-Care Plan to Help Families Struggling in Pandemic
- NBC: Biden unveils economic plan to combat racial inequality, slams Trump for stoking tensions
How it’s going:
- Associated Press: US hiring accelerated in June as workers earned higher pay
- CNN: Low-income Americans can now register for expanded child tax credit
- Wall Street Journal: The Economic Recovery Is Here. It’s Unlike Anything You’ve Seen.