ICYMI: After Biden Announces Release Of Oil Reserves, Gas Prices Start to Drop Across U.S.
April 5, 2022
In case you missed it, gas prices across the country have started to drop after President Biden announced the largest release of oil reserves in history to help American families who are paying more at the pump due to Putin’s Price Hike.
Here’s a look at some of the coverage in states from Florida to California of how President Biden’s actions are helping lead Americans to pay less at the pump.
- In Louisiana: Minden Press-Herald: Gas prices fall after US dips into Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- In California: KTLA: L.A.-area gas prices drop as Biden taps into petroleum reserve
- In Arkansas: KNOE: Arkansas gas prices fall upon Biden announcement
- In Florida: News4Jax: Florida gas prices decline after oil price drop, AAA says
- In Texas: ABC13: Houston drivers hope to feel relief as President Biden releases plan to combat high gas prices
- In North Carolina: WBTV: Gas prices in the Carolinas trending downward over past week
- In Nevada: Las Vegas Review-Journal: Las Vegas gas prices start April with slight decrease
- In Michigan: ABC12: Mid-Michigan drivers see slight drop in gas prices
- In Mississippi: WTOK: Gas prices in Miss., Ala. down from last week
- In South Carolina: WBTW: South Carolina gas prices continue to fall, now average $3.82
- In Tennessee: NewsChannel5: Tennessee gas price average dips below $4 per gallon across the state