LOCAL NEWS: As Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Turns One, Biden Delivers Where Trump Failed
November 15, 2022
Today marks the one year anniversary of President Biden doing what Trump and his Republican Congress promised for years but couldn’t accomplish – signing a Bipartisan Infrastructure Law that is making once-in-a-generation investments in our nation’s roads, bridges, railroads, ports, airports, water systems, and high-speed internet. While Trump and his Republican Congress promised an infrastructure week that never materialized, President Biden and Democrats are delivering an infrastructure decade.
Across the country, local news headlines are touting the critical investments already flowing into communities thanks to the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law:
- In Arizona: KYMA: One year since Bipartisan Infrastructure Law passed
- In Arkansas: Arkansas Democrat Gazette: White House lauds $1.2 trillion infrastructure law’s first year
- In Nevada: 8NewsNow: Nevada gets $1.7 billion in first year of infrastructure spending
- In Pennsylvania: ABC 27: What has the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) done for Pennsylvanians?
- In Texas: Houston Chronicle: Texas received $13.9 billion from infrastructure bill so far, White House says
- In Washington: KNDU: $3.7 billion sent to WA during first year of Infrastructure law
- In West Virginia: West Virginia News: West Virginia Senators mark one-year anniversary of Bipartisan Infrastructure law
- In Wisconsin: WKOW: $2.7B allocated to Wisconsin to improve state infrastructure