Trump/RNC Jointly Waste Taxpayer Dollars At Mar-A-Lago Fundraiser
March 2, 2018
Instead of funneling more money into Trump’s business at their glitzy Mar-a-Lago fundraiser this weekend, the RNC should consider refunding taxpayers for the tens of millions of dollars Trump has wasted on his frequent trips to his own properties – including at least $42 million at just Mar-a-Lago alone.
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago trip by the numbers:
· So far, Trump has spent nearly one-third of his presidency at a Trump-branded property.
· In total, Trump has spent 130 days at one of his properties, including 99 days at one of his golf clubs and 56 days at Mar-a-Lago.
· Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago alone are estimated to cost at least $3 million each.
· This will be Trump’s 14th trip to Mar-a-Lago, which would mean he has wasted at least $42 million in taxpayer money at just this one property.
· Meanwhile, the RNC has funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in regular payments to Trump’s properties.